Scarecrow DX 70
Regular price £135.00
- Twin split-level trolley bag design with internal zipped divider to separate top and bottom compartments.
- Content is accessible through the large top U-shaped zip opening, or through the horizontal #10 heavy duty zip that runs around the mid-section of the bag allowing you to split open the bag. A dedicated zippered end shoe pocket is also featured, along with a large end zipped storage compartment, and multiple storage zipped pockets for accessories.
- Aluminium push button trolley system, free flow wheels, base slide rails, comfort grip grab handles, lockable zips, internal and external QR compression system.
- Folding top for compact storage for when not in use.
- Two sizes available; Scarecrow 70 (75L) and Scarecrow 85 (100L).
Designed as the popular all-rounder, the Caribee Scarecrow Series great looks are complimented by as many features that make it appeal for use with travel, sports and work.
The versatile twin split-level trolley bag design features an internal zipped divide that can divide the bag in two, or fully open to provide you with one large space for packing. The large top U shape zip opening provides quick access from above, or you have the option of opening the bag with the horizontal #10 heavy duty zip around the mid-section to split the bag in two for better access. The dedicated end zip shoe pocket at one end, and the large zipped storage compartment at the other end, helps keeps your footwear and dirty clothes away from you clean clothes. There are also multiple storage zipped pockets for accessories. The aluminium push button trolley with free flow wheels helps you easily get these Caribee bags to your ultimate destination. These bags also feature base slide rails, comfort grip grab handles, lockable zips, internal and external QR compression systems, and folding tops for compact storage for when not in use.
Available in two sizes;
Scarecrow 70 : 70 x 36 x 32cm. Volume: 75L. Weight: 3.2kg
Scarecrow 85 : 85 x 40 x 32cm. Volume: 100L. Weight: 3.7kg
All orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will be shipped on the same day and will be delivered the next working day for UK mainland addresses. Orders to other locations will take 2-3 working days. Orders received after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
Orders will be shipped by:
Our delivery charges are:
UK Mainland Over £50 FREE
UK Mainland £50 and Under £4.95
Scottish Highlands £15
Channel Islands £15
Northern Ireland £15
All prices are inclusive of VAT
We do not deliver goods to P.O. Boxes and British Forces P.O.
For more information visit our Delivery page