Regular price £60.00
• Large 18L capacity twin compartment hydration backpack with 2L reservoir
• Action Back Extreme padded harness system
• Detachable webbing hip belt and sternum chest strap for improved pack stability when you are on the go.
• Includes a premium 2L TPU hydration reservoir:
- BPA free, phthalate and PVC free
- Thermo welded seams
- Low profile screw cap for easy filling
- High flow mouthpiece with on/off function
- Taste free, odour free and uv stable
• Internal aluminium frame provides great back support and assists load distribution
• Dual draw cord throat with compression strap
• Front mounted quick access storage pocket, ideal for rain jackets, etc.
• Top QR hood with multiple zip storage pockets
• Lower zip pocket with internal heavy duty zip divider
• Hydration ready – just add a 2L or 3L reservoir
• Concealable rain cover located in the base of the pack
• QR compression system
Developed due to the demand from enthusiasts for a larger capacity backpack that is hydration specific, the Caribee's Razorbill Two is our 18L backpack that comes supplied with a premium 2L hydration reservoir. The larger pack capacity provides you with greater storage options for excess gear whilst maintaining its primary hydration pack focus. The pack has a slim line design combined with the sternum strap and hip belt ensures you have the best freedom of movement from this large capacity hydration pack.
Size: 70 x 32 x 24cm
All orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will be shipped on the same day and will be delivered the next working day for UK mainland addresses. Orders to other locations will take 2-3 working days. Orders received after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
Orders will be shipped by:
Our delivery charges are:
UK Mainland Over £50 FREE
UK Mainland £50 and Under £4.95
Scottish Highlands £15
Channel Islands £15
Northern Ireland £15
All prices are inclusive of VAT
We do not deliver goods to P.O. Boxes and British Forces P.O.
For more information visit our Delivery page