- Great support and comfort thanks to Caribee’s vantage harness system plus air mesh back padding, lumbar support and a sternum strap. Internal aluminium frame ensures support and assists with weight distribution.
- A main compartment that is hydration compatible (just add a 2L or 3L reservoir) and a base zipped compartment ideal for footwear or wet and dirty gear. Internal divider can connect them if necessary.
- Concealable rain cover in the base of the bag for when the weather turns bad.
- Front of the bag has multiple molle webbings and accessory attachment points for clipping on any other equipment.
- Main compartment accessible through draw cord throat which is covered by the hood at the top of the bag.
The Pulse series was based on Caribee’s rugged and proven Cadet bag. Utilising heavy duty nylon and polyester materials combined with Caribee’s proven vantage adjustable harness system ensures you get a rucksack that will assist you through any adventure.
The Pulse is a versatile trekking rucksack that offers plenty of comfort and support when carrying heavy loads on your back for long periods of time. It has a vantage harness system that allows quick, easy adjustment and a comfortable fit plus an air mesh back padding, lumbar support and a sternum strap. Additionally, there is an internal aluminium frame that offers additional back support and assists in weight distribution.
The top of the bag features a hood that is undone by two quick release buckles. This hood also has a zipped storage compartment on the very top. Inside the hood is access to the main compartment which is sealed with a draw cord throat with a compression strap. This compartment is hydration compatible – simply add a 2L or 3L reservoir. At the bottom of the bag is a zipped base compartment ideal for keeping wet or dirty clothing away from everything else, or there is an internal divider which gives you the option to connect it to the main compartment and have one large one.
On the exterior of the bag are molle webbing attachment points, accessory attachment points freeing up your hands, an external QR compression system and elasticated bottle/accessory pockets either side. In the base of the bag is a concealable rain cover.
This bag is available in two sizes:
80L : Size: 78 x 34 x 28cm | Weight: 2.1kg
65L : Size: 70 x 32 x 24cm | Weight: 1.8kg