- High visibility safety backpack is popular for use in mine sites, railways and construction sites.
- Twin compartment design covered by a velcro safety flap with adjustable internal divider inside.
- Reflective X tape on front of bag plus additional reflective details on side of the bag and backpack straps.
- Air flow padded harness with lumbar support and hip belt for comfort and support.
- Side mesh bottle pocket and side zipped storage compartment.
As a leading supplier to Australia’s industrial and mining sectors Caribee’s range of high visibility backpacks, hydration packs, gear bags, kit bags and coolers continue to be the number one choice. Our experience with high visibility and safety workwear has allowed us to create an extensive range of products required by almost every industry. Our constantly evolving high visibility range continues to provide designs and products to help boost safety and efficiency in the transport, industrial and mining sectors.
The Caribee Pilbara is a high visibility 34L safety backpack available in orange and yellow. Fitted with a reflective X tape pattern, this safety pack is designed specifically for worksites, construction sites, railways and mines. The bag is comprised of three main compartments – a side zipped pocket, a front zipped compartment with an internal organiser panel and a twin main compartment that features an adjustable internal divider panel. This twin compartment is covered by a velcro safety flap.
On the side of the bag is a mesh bottle pocket. The back of the bag is constructed with an air flow padded harness with lumbar support plus a hip belt for which add both comfort and support. Reflective details are also present on the side of the bag, as well as on the sturdy backpack straps themselves.
Size: 44 x 33 x 24cm