- The Mineral King is widely used and recommended by UK Search and Rescue (SAR) teams, and organisations such as Transport for London (TFL).
- Heavy-duty, high visibility safety workwear backpack from Caribee.
- Hydration compatible – just add a 2L or 3L reservoir.
- Reflective tape pattern on front and side of the bag and front adjustable pouch designed for a helmet or excess gear.
- Bio-form padded harness system with utility hip belt and sternum strap increase comfort and support.
- Side mounted radio pocket.
The Mineral King is widely used and recommended by UK Search and Rescue (SAR) teams, and organisations such as Transport for London (TFL).
As a leading supplier to Australia’s industrial and mining sectors Caribee’s range of high visibility backpacks, hydration packs, gear bags, kit bags and coolers continue to be the number one choice. Our experience with high visibility and safety workwear has allowed us to create an extensive range of products required by almost every industry. Our constantly evolving high visibility range continues to provide designs and products to help boost safety and efficiency in the transport, industrial and mining sectors.
The Caribee Mineral King high visibility safety backpack is popular for use in mine sites, railways and construction sites. As well as a reflective pattern on the front of the bag, this bag also has reflective details on the side of the bag which a lot of sites require. This heavy-duty backpack has a large compartment with a zip and elastic compartments inside. On the top of the bag at the front is a smaller zipped compartment that runs down to where the buckles are. The adjustable front panel stash pocket is perfect for storing a helmet or excess workwear, and on either side of the bag are adjustable bottle/utility pockets. Also on the side of the bag is a radio pocket.
The Mineral King has a bio-form padded harness system, hip belt (with a zip pocket) and sternum strap for added comfort and support. The bag has plenty of Molle attachment points on the front and on the backpack straps. As well as this, the front of the bag features velcro ID attachment points. This bag is hydration compatible, simply add a reservoir.
Size: 50 x 32 x 20cm