- Bio-form padded harness system, padded hip belt, harness stabiliser straps and sternum strap for excellent comfort.
- Hydration ready - just add a 2L or 3L reservoir.
- Multi-compartment design with base entry that can be divided into 2 or left as one large compartment.
- Molle webbing attachment points, elastic ties and base straps for attaching any other equipment to the bag.
- #10 zips for added strength.
The X-Trek 40 is a 40L outdoor adventure pack with reflective details and a multicompartment design. The main compartment is hydration compatible (2L or 3L) and gives access to the removable back support plate. This bag also features a base compartment which has a zip to connect the two if need be. A bio-form padded harness system, harness stabiliser straps, sternum strap and padded hip belt with utility pockets provide excellent comfort when hiking or trekking long distances.
On the front of the bag is a small vertical zipped pocket for go to essentials, elastic ties for attaching walking sticks and Molle webbing attachment points. On the side is a compression system with 2 side accessory/bottle pockets. On the base is adjustable straps for attaching a sleeping bag or roll mat, whilst the #10 zips provide added strength.
Size: 54 x 33 x 27cm