- The bag has an easy to adjust vantage harness system with a hip belt (with integrated zip utility pockets), a sternum strap and lumbar support which provide good support when carrying the bag. The padded shoulder straps and air mesh back padding provide great comfort, whilst an internal aluminium frame provides great back support and assists load distribution without adding too much weight.
- Front mounted storage pocket ideal for rain jackets.
- Main compartment and base compartment with zipped internal divider that can combine into one large compartment or keep it as two separate ones. The main compartment is also hydration compatible with 2L or 3L reservoirs.
- Multiple attachment points and a concealable rain cover located in the base of the pack.
- Dual cord throat with compression strap allows quick access to main compartment from the top. On top of the this is a QR hood with multiple zipped pockets.
Designed as a lightweight performance rucksack that is suitable for all outdoor expeditions, the Tiger series incorporates all of our proven design elements with great functionality. The bags are built tough yet provide great comfort and are a reliable companion for your next adventure.
The Tiger bag is a lightweight, trekking rucksack with multiple features to help you along your journey. It has an easy to adjust vantage harness system with padded shoulder straps, a sternum strap, airmesh back padding, lumbar support and a hip belt for maximum comfort and support. The hip belt has built in utility zip pockets that give you quick access to sun cream, first aid etc. There is also an internal aluminium frame for added back support that assists in load distribution.
The hood at the top of the bag offers added shelter for the bag’s contents and also has several zipped compartments itself. It leads to the bag’s main compartment which is protected by dual draw cords which can be easily loosened. This compartment is hydration compatible - simply add a 2L or 3L reservoir. At the bottom is a heavy-duty divider that leads to the base compartment. This can be zipped up to separate dirty gear from clean or opened up to create one big compartment. The base can also be accessed from the zips at the bottom front of the bag.
On the front of the bag is a mounted storage pocket perfect for rain jackets. The bag also has various compression points and accessory attachment points on it. There is a concealable rain cover located in the bottom of the bag if the weather goes against you, plus a bottle/accessory pocket either side for quick access.
65L: Size: 70 x 32 x 24cm | Weight: 1.7kg