- Premium quality 65L Caribee travelpack made of a lightweight, triple span rip stop material that provides strength as well as a water-resistant base and front for greater durability.
- Innovative “choose your own” backpack system allows you to attach your own daypack to the bag if required (the bag must have a top webbing haul loop or carry handle for this to work). Further instructions on how to do this can be found on the video tab.
- Adjustable harness system, padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and hip belt provide maximum comfort. The internal aluminium frame provides back support and assists with load distribution.
- Twin-level, luggage-style main compartment allows you to organise belongings along with mesh zip storage pockets for accessories and straps to secure goods.
- Base shoe compartment to separate dirty shoes (or other goods) from the rest of your belongings.
- Concealable rain cover located in base pocket for protection in wet weather.
- Several other useful features such as lockable zip housings, concealable cover at base of bag to hide zips from potential thieves, two reinforced grab handles, QR compression to keep belongings compact and reflective details.
New for the 2020 season, the Intercity 65L travel pack is a true reflection of Caribee’s innovation in the luggage industry. With its easy to pack luggage style opening and multicompartment design, you will be able to organise your belongings and travel stress free.
On the front of the bag is Caribee’s new “choose your own” backpack feature, allowing you to attach your own daypack to the front of the bag rather than having one provided which may not be suitable for your trip (your daypack must have a top webbing haul loop or carry handle for this feature to work). For more information on how to attach your own daypack, please see the video tab. If you choose not to attach a backpack onto the front, then the bag has a premium finish made up of lightweight, triple span rip stop materials and reflective details. On the back of the bag is a full Caribee X-Tend harness system that can be adjusted depending on your height to provide maximum comfort when carrying heavy loads. The bag features a tag explaining how to tailor the system to your needs. As well as this, the back features padded shoulder straps, a sternum strap, a padded hip belt to provide lumbar support and an internal aluminium frame that provides back support and assists load distribution whilst adding minimal weight to the bag.
The bag’s main compartment comes with a twin-level design that allows you to organise your belongings plus internal mesh zipped pockets ideal for accessories and straps to keep everything secure. At the base of the bag is a zipped shoe compartment allowing you to separate dirty shoes (or other items) from the rest of your belongings. Also, in the base of the bag is a Velcro-concealed rain cover to protect the bag in wet weather. Other useful features include internal and external QR compression system secures bag contents, lockable zips to protect belongings, reflective details, water-resistant materials on base and front pocket for greater durability, reinforced grab handles on the side and top and a concealable cover at the base of the bag to hide the zips and protect you from thieves when carrying the bag.
Size: 66 x 35 x 25cm