- Multi-purpose high visibility hydration backpack including a 2L TPU hydration reservoir that is BPA, Phthalate and PVC free with thermo welded seams, low profile screw cap for easy filling, high flow mouth piece with on/off function, taste and odour free, and UV stable. The zipped front compartment has space for your phone, keys or other small items.
- Twin compartment slim line design and additional front zip utility pockets with phone pouch.
- Action back padded harness system with vented mesh shoulder straps to improve air flow.
- Reflective Day/night tape to increase visibility and lower reflective light loop ideal whilst cycling.
- Detachable webbing hip belt.
As a leading supplier to Australia’s industrial and mining sectors Caribee’s range of high visibility backpacks, hydration packs, gear bags, kit bags and coolers continue to be the number one choice. Our experience with high visibility and safety workwear has allowed us to create an extensive range of products required by almost every industry. Our constantly evolving high visibility range continues to provide designs and products to help boost safety and efficiency in the transport, industrial and mining sectors.
The Caribee Stinger 2L high-vis hydration pack is an ideal companion when cycling, running trekking or participating in any other activity where visibility may be reduced. The day/night tape means that you will always be visible to others and the reflective light loop on the lower portion of the bag acts both as a safety aid whilst cycling but can also be used to attach a cycle light onto. The Stinger 2L has a twin compartment in a slim line and lightweight design.
The main compartment includes a 2L TPU hydration reservoir that is BPA, Phthalate and PVC free with thermo welded seams, low profile screw cap for easy filling, high flow mouth piece with on/off function, taste and odour free, and UV stable. The zipped front compartment has space for your phone, keys or other small items. The vented mesh shoulder straps aid in air flow and the sternum strap improves pack stability whist carrying the hydration reservoir. As with all Caribee hydration bags, the Stinger has dual shoulder duct hydration tube ports which mean the high flow mouth piece can be fed through either the left or right shoulder strap to suit your needs.
Size: 38 x 20 x 6cm