- Hydration compatible, just add a reservoir.
- Action Back Extreme padded harness system and padded straps provide comfort when carrying the bag for long parts of the day.
- Front pocket internal organiser.
- All terrain pads on the bottom of the bag ensure protection against tough conditions.
- Sternum strap for added support.
As a leading supplier to Australia’s industrial and mining sectors Caribee’s range of high visibility backpacks, hydration packs, gear bags, kit bags and coolers continue to be the number one choice. Our experience with high visibility and safety workwear has allowed us to create an extensive range of products required by almost every industry. Our constantly evolving high visibility range continues to provide designs and products to help boost safety and efficiency in the transport, industrial and mining sectors.
The Caribee Calibre is a high visibility 26L backpack equipped with an Action Back Extreme padded harness and padded straps to ensure comfort when carrying the bag for long parts of the day. The large main compartment features a hydration compatible sleeve and hook, simply add a reservoir. The front compartment features an internal organiser panel and on the side are two mesh bottle pockets. One side of the bag also has an easily accessible utility zip pocket great for radio storage.
On the front of the bag is reflective tape, whilst the bottom of the bag has four all terrain pads to protect the bag from wear and tear. A sternum strap adds extra support and the backpack straps feature a few handy attachment points.
Size: 42 x 30 x 20cm